Valentine Grams

Some members of Madrigals pose just inside the school gate (From right to left and back; back row: Makayla Natoli, Selen Espinoza, Alex Ramirez, Adolfo; middle row: Erwin (Danny) Merida, Alice; front row: Lily Gomez)

Makaya Natoli, Staff Writer

Madrigals is back at it and out performing once again. Valentine grams is a fundraiser by the choir in which they go out and perform for people.  For the last month Students from the group went around asking friends and family is anyone would like a gram for themselves or for someone special. The group has been practicing a song called “Till there was you” in preparation for this day. On Valentines day the choir split up into three groups. Two groups drove around Riverside singing at jobs and schools where the third group stayed at Ramona to sing for students in their classrooms. This is just one of the times they do grams, the other time is during Christmas. Senior Selena Espinoza says “It was a great time and I’m sad it’s going to be my last year with this family.”  Next year you can buy your own grams for someone around Christmas and Valentines day just see Mr.O in p.89 or any of the madrigal members.